The Arizona Community Foundation of Yuma is pleased to announce a grant program to mobilize enduring philanthropy for a better Yuma County.
Donor Name: Arizona Community Foundation of Yuma
County: Yuma County (AZ)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 08/12/2022
Grant Size: $10,000
The Arizona Community Foundation of Yuma encourages and supports efforts that:
- have significant community impact which provide benefits for the largest number of people possible, with a modest investment of funds
- serve a variety of ethnic, economic or cultural backgrounds
- include new or creative solutions to problems or issues
- involve volunteers and in-kind gifts that demonstrate community involvement
- foster cooperative efforts between organizations
- support underserved and unrepresented populations
Proposals may be submitted for a minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $10,000.
- Organization without 501(c)(3) status must use a fiscal agent to apply on their behalf. Fiscal agents must be a 501(c)(3) organization. A copy of the agreement between the fiscal sponsor and the sponsored organization is required. Applications that are missing the required documentation will be considered incomplete and will not be forwarded for review by the grant committee.
- Organizations must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board and service delivery based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or national origin, and provide evidence of the policy.
- The application for this grant cycle is online. If applicants do not have internet access, they are advised to contact local public libraries, which offer free public internet access. If internet connectivity continues to be an issue, please contact their office.
- Incomplete applications will not be forwarded to review by the grant committee. This includes unanswered questions and incomplete budget.
For more information, visit Arizona Community Foundation of Yuma.