Donor Name: Kelly for Kids Foundation
State: New York
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
- Innovative programs that directly assist Western New York children in need.
- Equipment and physical improvements for organizations dedicated to programs for disadvantaged children and teens.
- The Foundation gives priority to organizations that can demonstrate definitively how the funds will be used.
In particular, it funds health and social service organizations that serve the disabled and/or economically disadvantaged youth.
Kelly for Kids Foundation Community Grant DOES NOT:
- Provide grants to individuals.
- Purchase sponsorships (e.g., program advertising, corporate table, golf holes) at the organization’s special events.
- Provide funding for public playgrounds.
- Fund local chapters of national organizations that send a substantial portion of the grant to the national office.
- Fund governmental programs of lobbying efforts.
- Provide grants for overhead or general operating expenses.
For more information, visit KKF.