The GCF Community Grants program is requesting grant proposals now for its annual funding cycle.
Donor Name: Gorge Community Foundation
State: Washington and Oregon
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $16,000
The purpose of the program is to provide charitable grants as the Foundation board determines are most needed. Grants will be made within the broad range of nonprofit agencies and not limited to a single focus or exclusively to the interests of a particular constituency.
- In this grant cycle the total available for granting is $16,000 and proposals will be accepted for any amount up to that total.
- Eligibility Requirements for Grant Recipients:
- Only nonprofit agencies located or operating within the Columbia River Gorge area, specifically—Klickitat and Skamania counties in Washington State and Hood River, Wasco, Sherman and Gilliam counties in Oregon—are eligible for funding.
- The grant recipient must be a 501(c)(3) organization or operating under the umbrella of such an organization.
- Proposals for capital campaigns, loans or debt retirement will not be considered.
- The agency must have complied with reporting requirements on any grant previously awarded by the Foundation.
- In the selection of grant recipients, priority will be given to proposals with some\ combination of the following characteristics:
- Meet a clearly demonstrated need
- Are innovative and creative
- Provide the maximum impact for the dollars expended
- Encourage collaboration
For more information, visit GCF.