Donor Name: Adirondack Foundation
State: New York
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grant Size: $100 – $500
Small Grants for Small Children helps to advance key goals of the Adirondack Birth to Three Alliance, which works to ensure that their children are healthy, learning, and thriving in families that are well supported through essential services and resources.
Grants from this fund are typically between $100 – $500.
Small Grants for Small Children supports child care providers in Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, and north Warren counties (within the Adirondack Park boundary), as well as the Akwesasne Saint Regis Mohawk Reservation.
Certified child care providers in Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, and North Warren Counties (within the Adirondack Park boundary) including Akwesasne may apply only if you serve children ages birth to 3. It’s OK if you also serve older children.
Grants will be made to support:
- Expenses to assist with licensing regulations
- Tuition assistance for families in need
- Expenses related to professional development training
- Equipment and supplies such as toys, fences, and outdoor learning space
- Tools for enrichment and educational resources
- Other early care provider needs
Grants will not support:
- Containment equipment (car seats, highchairs, bouncy seats, playpens, porta cribs, strollers, swings, etc.)