The Louis L. and Julia Dorothy Coover Regional Grantmaking Program, a partnership between Community Foundation of the Ozarks and The Commerce Trust Company, will award grants to nonprofit senior centers serving the CFO service area via the 2022 Coover Regional Senior Center Support Program.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of the Ozarks
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/04/2022
Grant Size: $10,000 – $25,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
The Coover Regional Senior Center Support Program has $250,000 to award to senior centers providing services that address challenges which impact seniors in rural Ozarks communities, with a $10,000 – $25,000 range suggested for proposal consideration.
- Eligible organizations outside of Springfield and Greene County, but within the CFO service area, are encouraged to apply. This includes rural southern Missouri south of the Missouri River and outside the metro areas of St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Eligible agencies must be nonprofit 501(c)3 senior centers in good standing with the IRS.
- Eligible senior centers must serve in the CFO service area outside of Greene County.
- This is a single year grant program with final reporting due one year from grant receipt.
- This grant program will support senior centers in improving their services via improvements to buildings, equipment, and other expenses that ensure senior centers are functioning in ideal conditions.
- Applications may be for a portion of an overall expense as long as the remaining cost has funding secured or one portion of the overall expense can be delineated with Coover funding one separate portion.
- Applications in which the full cost of the project is within the Coover request are also welcome.
For more information, visit Community Foundation.