The Catholic Foundation of Eastern Montana is now accepting applications for the 2022 grant program!
Donor Name: Catholic Foundation of Eastern Montana
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000
In the three years since their grant program was established, the Foundation has distributed nearly $170,000 to Catholic schools, parishes, and ministries throughout the Diocese of Great Falls-Billings. They—and their generous donors to the Greatest Needs Endowment and Parish Assistance Endowment—love helping you meet your organization’s needs that go above and beyond your normal budgets!
Keep in mind that financial need is NOT the Foundation’s main criteria for awarding grants. They would love to support:
- Projects with a high potential for evangelization
- Projects with a broad impact (e.g., grants that would impact multiple parishes)
- Projects that generate measurable results, making it easy to let their donors know how their generosity is impacting the Church in their diocese
- Applicants who haven’t received a Foundation grant in the last two years (though you can still apply if you have)
The total amount awarded to an entity will not exceed $5,000 in one grant year.
Following are those eligible to apply for grants under this program:
- All Catholic vicariates, parishes, missions, and schools within the Diocese of Great Falls-Billings are considered to be grant-eligible applicants.
- Other Catholic entities and ministries located and operating within the geographic borders of the Diocese of Great Falls-Billings. Priority will be given to entities that are current beneficiaries of at least one permanent endowment at the Catholic Foundation of Eastern Montana.
The Foundation will not make grants to other foundations or to entities not Catholic and/or not located and operating within the geographic boundaries of the Diocese of Great Falls-Billings. The Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
For more information, visit Catholic Foundation of Eastern Montana.