Chapman Cultural Center provides annual grant funding to Spartanburg County-based arts, humanities, and science museum nonprofits or creative groups that have been established for 3 or more years.
Donor Name: Chapman Cultural Center
State: South Carolina
County: Spartanburg County (SC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Their General Operating Support Grants are unrestricted funds that can be used by organizations to expand their missions and programming, hire new staff, pay their rent, purchase new equipment, and even expand to new facilities.
Funding for these grants is provided through Chapman Cultural Center’s United Arts Annual Fund thanks to generous donations from their supporters.
- Medium Organizations ($150,000-399,000 in operating income):
- May request up to 20% of income from the organization’s previous Fiscal Year.
- Art-specific mission, or museum of Science or Humanities
- Must be a nonprofit, have 501c3 status, or have a fiscal agent/sponsor with status – i.e. Spartanburg County Foundation, etc.
- Must have a minimum of three years of operations.
- Does NOT require paid employee(s)
- Annual income under $149K per year
- No individuals or sole proprietors
For more information, visit Chapman Cultural Center.