The HarborOne Foundation strengthens and empowers individuals and families by investing in highly effective non-profit organizations that are creating positive and lasting change in local communities where they live and work.
Donor Name: HarborOne Foundation
State: Massachusetts and New Hampshire
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000-$50,000
Since its inception, the HarborOne Foundation has contributed close to Two Million Dollars to non-profit organizations located across Southeastern MA, Greater Boston and Manchester, NH in support of individuals and families. The Foundation’s work seeks to provide greater access and equity in the areas of educational opportunity, safe and affordable housing and basic needs.
Investment Focus Areas
- Education that fuels future economic success: Their education grants help empower people to build personal assets and skills to create opportunities for economic mobility.
- Safe and affordable housing: Their affordable housing grants support access to safe, clean and affordable places to live.
- Basic Human Services: Their basic human services grants support organizations that meet the immediate needs of individuals and families while also supporting prevention and long term solutions for people living in difficult economic circumstances. (Food Pantries are encouraged to request support through HarborOne Bank’s Corporate Donations program.)
Grant Awards Range from $5,000-$50,000.
To apply for a grant from the HarborOne Foundation applicants must be:
- A registered 501c3 organization who demonstrates significant local impact.
- An organization whose mission or services align with HarborOne’s investment focus areas.
- An organization within HarborOne’s Geographic Preference areas primarily serving low to moderate income individuals and families.
For more information, visit HarborOne Foundation.