The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan has launched the 2022 Make A Difference Fund Program to support children and families in distressed communities achieve success through grants to nonprofits providing valuable educational, recreational and wellness opportunities.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan
State: New York
County: Orange County (NY), Sullivan County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 10/31/2022
Grant Size: up to $5,000
This year, the Make a Difference Fund will focus on supporting organizations that are providing programs and services to address emerging social and emotional needs of Senior residents and their caregivers in Orange and Sullivan counties. To be considered, organizations must have an annual operating budget of $2 million or less. The program submitted for funding must directly impact the improvement in quality of life for Seniors and/or their caregivers in Orange and Sullivan counties.
Two to four grants up to $5,000 will be distributed this year to nonprofit organizations in Orange and Sullivan Counties.
All tax exempt 501(c)3 organizations located in Orange and Sullivan County are eligible to apply
Please note that grants are not given to support:
- Endowment Funds
- Organizations that received a Make A Difference grant within one (1) year.
- Projects that influence specific legislation or election campaigns.
- Academic or medical research.
- Private education and religious organizations except for programs that serve broad community needs.
- Retroactive funding for projects that have been completed or will be completed prior to the grant award date.
- Fundraising events, the purchase of tickets for benefits, courtesy advertising.
- Replacement of governmental or other public funding except for grants bridging periods before anticipated funding.
- Higher education scholarships
- Employee compensation
For more information, visit Make A Difference Fund.