The Portage Health Foundation (PHF) is accepting applications for its #GivingTuesday grant program to support non-profit organizations that make Houghton, Keweenaw, Baraga, and Ontonagon county a happier and healthier place.
Donor Name: Portage Health Foundation
County: Houghton County (MI), Keweenaw County (MI), Baraga County (MI), and Ontonagon County (MI)
Type of Grant: Grant
The grant program is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, #GivingTuesday is a kick-off to the holiday giving season, where individuals can give back to the community and donate to the non-profit organizations that mean the most to them.
The organizations should be located in Baraga, Houghton, Keweenaw or Ontonagon counties and have a mission related to PHF’s Strategic Goals and Objectives.
- Be recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Be domiciled (incorporated) in Baraga, Houghton, Keweenaw, and/or Ontonagon counties in Michigan and serve the citizens of the same.
- Have a current certified financial audit and/or 990, 990-EZ or 990-N filing.
- Applicants must be current with their tax status and have a current License to Solicit Charitable Contributions, unless exempt under MCL 400.283.
- Must not be a religious or educational institution.
- Have a mission related to Portage Health Foundation’s Strategic Goals and Objectives.
For more information, visit PHF.