The Berkshire Bank Foundation is seeking applications to provide financial support to the populations that has been disproportionally and unfairly underserved.
Donor Name: Berkshire Bank Foundation
State: Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, and Rhode Island
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
They are committed to investing in the success and vibrancy of those living and working in their local communities. By providing financial support, it’s their goal to offer access to opportunity for populations that have been disproportionally and unfairly underserved.
- The Berkshire Bank Foundation is committed to supporting programs that work to provide everyone equal opportunity for economic prosperity.
They support programs in communities served by Berkshire Bank that focus on one of three focus areas:
- Small Business – Supporting small business growth and entrepreneurship through access to capital, education and technical assistance, with an emphasis on greater access to minority, women and LGBTQ+-owned businesses.
- Financial Inclusion – Investing in programs that foster a pathway to upward economic mobility and overall well-being, with a focus on supporting the under banked and unbanked.
- Housing – Providing access to quality affordable housing to help individuals and families gain financial stability and achieve long-term wealth, including providing a pathway to first-time homeownership for people of color, women and other
- Be recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Organizations that are not 501©3 are not eligible.
- Apply for a program or project that meets one of the Foundation’s focus areas.
For more information, visit Berkshire Bank Foundation.