Donor Name: Jacksonville Children’s Foundation
County: Morgan County (IL)
Type of Grant: Grant
The Jacksonville Children’s Foundation has donated over one million dollars to the Jacksonville, Illinois community and surrounding area of Morgan County.
- In accordance with the by-laws of the Jacksonville Children’s Foundation, funds will be given only to not-for-profit organizations devoted to promoting the physical, mental and moral welfare of the Jacksonville, Illinois community.
- According to the by-laws of the Jacksonville Children’s Foundation, the Foundation may provide initial, but generally not sustaining funding.
- Projects for funding may include health, training, education, sports, fine arts, counseling, child care or economic assistance.
- Requests for funding should:
- Be for new projects or programs taking a new direction
- Come from organizations serving children in the immediate Jacksonville area
- Come from organizations serving children under 19 years of age.
- Come from organizations serving children without racial or sectarian discrimination
- Be to provide services, facilities, and assistance not furnished by existing organizations and agencies. Funds shall be used to supplement, but not in lieu of the services, facilities, and assistance provided by other sources.
For more information, visit JCF.