The Cleon W. Mauldin Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to promote the arts in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) of Georgia and South Carolina.
Donor Name: The Cleon W. Mauldin Foundation
State: Georgia and South Carolina
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000
Grants will be made to Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) organizations to promote arts programs, to create opportunities for the youth to explore the arts, to advocate for the advancement of the arts, to support broadcasts of musical programs, to provide scholarships to young musicians, to develop arts education programs in schools, and to acquire music and art equipment.
To promote the arts in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) of Georgia and South Carolina by supporting arts education programs as well as music, dance, and ballet organizations.
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Average grant size: $5,000 to $10,000
- Average total giving per year: $60,000
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grants are restricted to charitable organizations located in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). The Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) includes the following counties in Georgia and South Carolina: Georgia: Burke, Columbia, Emanuel, Glascock, Jefferson, Jenkins, Lincoln, McDuffie, Richmond, Screven, Taliaferro, Warren, Wilkes.South Carolina: Aiken, Allendale, Barnwell, Edgefield, McCormick.
- Applications must be submitted through the online grant application form or alternative accessible application designed for assistive technology users.
For more information, visit Wells Fargo.