The John A. and Margaret Post Foundation is seeking applications to support charitable organizations that benefit the quality of life for families and society in general, primarily in northwest New Jersey and northeast Pennsylvania.
Donor Name: The John A. and Margaret Post Foundation
States: Pennsylvania, New Jersey
Counties: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000 to $50,000
- Arts, culture, and humanities
- Environment, animals
- Human services
- Public/society benefit
Priority will be given in the following order:
- Organizations based in northwest New Jersey and northeast Pennsylvania
- Capital needs
- Specific programs
- Average grant size: $5,000 to $50,000.
- The average number of grants per year: 40.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- When submitting a grant application to the foundation, please focus on providing the pertinent information in an efficient and concise manner. Please do not submit an application that is overly explanatory or too lengthy.
For more information, visit The John A. and Margaret Post Foundation.