Does your non-profit provide direct social services to Lincoln Country? If yes, then apply for the Nonprofit Social Service Agency Grant!
Donor Name: Lincoln County
County: Lincoln County (OR)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/16/2022
Size of the Grant: $5,000 and $10,000
The Review Committee may request additional information from applicants, and may, at its discretion, schedule informal meetings with applicants to further clarify information. The Review Committee will recommend funding allocations to the Board of Commissioners. The criteria the Review Committee and Board of Commissioners will generally use to review the applications and prioritize allocations include the following:
- Provider of direct social services to citizens within Lincoln County
- Record of service in the County
- Evidence of community need and community support
- Historical support by Lincoln County of agency’s operations and activities
- Demonstrated sound financial and administrative capabilities
- Avoidance of duplication of services from governmental or other nonprofit agencies
- Experience in coordinating services with other agencies across spectrum of social services provided in the County
- Accessibility of programs and facilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Commitment to the values of diversity, equity and inclusion as articulated in Board of Commissioners Resolution
Grant funds are limited, and numerous requests are expected. While there is no limit on the amount of funding awarded, most awards are typically between $5,000 and $10,000 per recipient.
To qualify to apply for the Nonprofit Social Service Agency Grant, an organization must be a 501(c)3 providing social services in Lincoln County that respond to community needs.
For more information, visit Non-profit Social Service Agency Grant.