North Texas Community Foundation is proud to support local animal welfare organizations working on the ground to rescue abused, injured or lost animals.
Donor Name: North Texas Community Foundation
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Size: up to $10,000
Dogs & Cats
Focus: Abused, injured or abandoned animals.
- Priority will be given to organizations that serve dogs and cats.
- Organizations must not be breed-specific.
- Grants for animal welfare will be awarded up to $5,000 per organization.
- Organizations with equine rescue programs may also submit a separate proposal for consideration under the equine welfare category
Geographic eligibility: Tarrant and Johnson Counties
Equine Welfare & Therapy
Focus: Equine welfare, protection, and equine therapy.
- Organizations that offer equine rescue, shelter, rehabilitation, adoption/foster care services, education about humane treatment of horses, or equine assisted therapy are eligible.
- Grants for equine welfare and equine therapy will be awarded up to $10,000 per organization.
- Committee will prioritize projects or programs rather than ongoing expenses (such as farrier care, feed, etc.)
Geographic Eligibility: Tarrant, Parker, Johnson, Young, Jack, Denton, Wise, Hood, Somervell, Bosque, and Hill Counties.
501(c)(3) nonprofits are invited to apply.
For more information, visit North Texas Community Foundation.