The AWS Foundation is inviting applications for its Specialty Grants to support special projects focused on including and engaging individuals with disabilities in the local arts communities of Northeast Indiana.
Donor Name: AWS Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Up to $25,000
Focus: Special projects focused on including and engaging individuals with disabilities in the local arts communities of Northeast Indiana.
Amount: Up to $25,000
- Applications should be for a new program or project inclusive of those with disabilities (as defined under focus).
- Must be located in Northeast Indiana.
- An organization can only receive a Gilmore Grant as a primary applicant once.
- Funding is for programming and capital only.
- If the project is ongoing, applicants will be asked for a plan of sustainability.
- Priority will be given to submissions with the greatest impact, but projects affecting a small group are welcome to apply.
- Collaborations are welcomed and encouraged.
- Applicants need to be part of a 501(c)(3). If an individual would like to apply, they should find a 501(c)(3) partner.
For more information, visit AWS Foundation.