Applicants are invited to apply for the Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc. (TMMK) Grant Program.
Donor Name: Toyota
Counties: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/01/2022
At Toyota, they believe an auto company can also be a vehicle for change. That’s why Toyota is proud to partner with nonprofit organizations across the U.S. in the local communities where they live and work. Toyota and affiliates support programs in key areas:
- Education – Special consideration is given to STEM programs as they continue to develop their future workforce.
- Inclusive Mobility – Connecting people to opportunities by developing inclusive mobility solutions.
- Community Resilience – Building resilience by investing in needs required to thrive, specifically relating to environmental sustainability and driver/passenger safety.
- Health and Human Services
- Arts and Culture
- Civic and Community
Youth and diversity are key priorities. Toyota also prefers to support program-based requests, but on occasion will support fundraising activities where most of the proceeds go directly to the organization.
Toyota considers funding requests that
- Are geared towards benefiting a large number of people
- Offer participation in local educational programs
- Exhibit clear, measurable, and realistic goals and objectives
- Establish the means for evaluation and reporting after a program is completed
- Provide leadership and development programs for participants
- Target youth within any of the funding priority areas
- Including financial and other strategic commitments from other funding organizations.
Toyota is unable to fund requests
- From organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, medical condition, sex or gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Political organizations, parties or candidates
- Fraternal organizations
- Labor organizations
- Non-charitable organizations
- Athletic organizations or sports teams
- Individual and/or private schools
- Covering institutional expenses or deficits
All counties in Kentucky, with exception of Henderson and Daviess (served by Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana – TMMI).
For more information, visit Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky.