The Warren County Foundation is accepting applications Impact Grant Program 2022 to enhance the quality of life in Warren County by encouraging and facilitating charitable giving and making it convenient, flexible, and effective.
Donor Name: Warren County Foundation
County: Warren County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000
The Core Values of the organization include: Integrity; Donor Satisfaction; Community Goals; Trustworthiness; Service; and Stewardship.
The Mission of the Warren County Foundation is to enhance the quality of life in Warren County by encouraging and facilitating charitable giving and making it convenient, flexible, and effective.
The Vision of the Warren County Foundation is to be the leader in growing philanthropy to improve the quality of life in Warren County.
The Warren County Foundation serves the community by:
- Providing a variety of fund options to assist individuals and organizations in supporting the charities of their choice—now and in the future.
- Handling all backroom responsibilities. The Foundation supports all accounting needs, procession of gifts, investments, reporting, an annual audit, etc.
- Establishing and managing endowment and capital funds for non-profit organizations and foundations—providing them an additional level of financial expertise and security.
- Addressing community needs by making grants to non-profit organizations meeting those needs.
- Bringing Warren County organizations and individuals together to discuss issues of mutual interest.
Subject to the availability of funds, the Warren County Foundation shall also make one or more Impact Grants usually in December of each year, of not less than $10,000 each.
- In addition to the criteria for Discretionary Grants, Impact Grant recipients will be selected based upon a consideration of which submittals most effectively promote the following: lasting improvement in the health, safety and welfare within Warren County; elimination or mitigation of barriers to the full enjoyment of social, cultural, economic and educational resources within the community. The grant must have a meaningful impact on the organization or program.
- Priority in the selection of Impact Grant recipients will be given to submittals benefitting and promoting the well-being of families and children, or economic development in the County. Collaborations of various organizations and agencies will receive preference in the review process.
For more information, visit WCF.