The Vinton County Community Fund (VCCF), in partnership with the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio (FAO), is accepting applications from nonprofit and public organizations seeking funding for a project or program serving Vinton County.
Donor Name: Foundation for Appalachian Ohio
County: Vinton County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000
The Vinton County Community Fund (VCCF) was established to ensure permanent support for the citizens and communities of Vinton County. A local community fund of the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio (FAO), the Vinton County Community Fund works to inspire and support philanthropy.
VCCF and FAO’s I’m a Child of Appalachia® Fund will award grants to projects or programs that benefit the residents of Vinton County across the five areas essential to generating and sustaining transformative change: Arts & Culture; Community & Economic Development; Education; Environmental Stewardship; and Health & Human Services. Projects should increase quality of life, create access to opportunities or implement a solution to a need in Vinton County.
- At least $10,000 in grants will be awarded.
- Nonprofit and public organizations are eligible for this grant opportunity. Nonprofit organizations include 501(c) organizations under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations other than 501(c)(3) may be asked to confirm the charitable purpose of the proposed activity.
- Public organizations include public school districts, government subdivisions like municipalities, and other entities that are audited through the Auditor of State.
- Groups without either status but working in fiscal agent partnership with either a nonprofit or public entity, are eligible to apply but will be asked to identify the specific fiscal agent partnership.
For more information, visit Foundation for Appalachian Ohio.