The Nagel Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to support qualified 501(c)(3) charities in southwest Idaho enrich communities by educating and serving citizens
Donor Name: Nagel Foundation
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 10/31/2022
Types of Grants
- Education Grants
- Building community leaders through specialized education programs and supporting a trained workforce for Idaho’s future.
- Community Grants
- Benefiting organizations who care for people and promote the common good.
- Grants are awarded only to qualified 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations and those with 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2) and select 509(a)(3) IRS designations in southwest Idaho
- Proof of 501(c)(3) IRS tax-exempt status. Mail a copy of the IRS approval letter to the Foundation office or email a PDF copy
- Current financial statements, including Balance Sheet and P&L with comparables from the previous year must be included with application
- Previous year’s IRS tax return form 990 is required, which may be mailed or emailed as a PDF copy
- Attach a program budget listing amounts and sources of funding to date, a program time line, groups and numbers of people who will be served by the program, and how the program’s effectiveness will be evaluated
The Foundation does not fund:
- Political campaigns or candidates, and lobbying activities
- Organizations or projects outside southwest Idaho
- Special events, fundraising projects or endowments
- Grants to individuals
For more information, visit Nagel Foundation.