Vibrant Communities Grants support single art projects such as an art exhibit, a theatre production, a series of workshops for children, or an artist residency.
Donor Name: Georgia Council for the Arts
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Size: $1,000 and $5,000
Grant Duration: 8 months
The mission of Georgia Council for the Arts is to cultivate the growth of vibrant, thriving Georgia communities through the arts.
- Catalyze economic development through the arts
- Enrich individual lives through the arts
- Build community vitality
- Tell the story of the impact of the arts in Georgia
- Between $1,000 and $5,000
- Projects Must Take Place: October 15, 2022-June 1, 2023.
An eligible applicant organization must be physically located in one of the Georgia counties listed above and
must be one of the following:
- A non-profit organization that has been designated as a 501(c)3 organization by the IRS and is registered with the Georgia Secretary of State
- A local government entity (state and federal government entities are not eligible to apply)
- A public library
- A school, college or university
For more information, visit Georgia Council for the Arts.