Donor Name: Mike & Gillian Goodrich Foundation
Counties: Dallas County (AL), Greene County (AL), Hale County (AL), Perry County (AL), Sumter County (AL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 11/01/2022
Size of the Grant: $30,000
Grants from the Mike & Gillian Goodrich Foundation are made to support programs that impact:
- The Birmingham metro area;
- Dallas, Greene, Hale, Perry and Sumter Counties of the Black Belt Region in Alabama;
- The State of Alabama as a whole, through influencing policy change at the state level.
The Foundation focuses its grantmaking in 5 program areas, investing in programs geared toward achieving specific results in these focus areas.
- Neighborhood Revitalization
- The Environment and Green Spaces
- The Arts and Culture
- Positioning Strategic Community Assets
The Mike & Gillian Goodrich Foundation provides funding in amounts ranging from twenty-five hundred dollars up to one million dollars for program and operating support as well as for capital campaign needs:
- Program grants of up to $30,000 to support a specific program.
- Operating grants of any amount may be applied for in up to three year increments with an annual review. Our goal is to help their grantees focus more on their missions and less on application cycles.
- Capital Campaign grants of any amount will be considered in the first and third quarters of each year
Grants to faith-based organizations may be made to support programs that strongly address the focus areas.
For more information, visit Mike & Gillian Goodrich Foundation.