Applications are now open for the Rural County Grant for providing economic opportunities in Utah.
Donor Name: Utah Government
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: up to $200,000
The Rural County Grant empowers rural county governments to manage their unique economic development opportunities and take responsibility for planning, projects, and activities that will lead to improved economies.
The grant addresses economic development needs, which may include:
- Business recruitment, development, and expansion
- Workforce training and development
- Infrastructure and capital facilities improvements for business development
- A rural county may receive grant funding up to $200,000 annually.
- Rural counties in the state of Utah of the third, fourth, fifth, or sixth class (see Attachment A) are eligible to apply for the Rural County Grant (RCG).
- A rural county must form and have a functioning County Economic Opportunity Advisory Board (CEO Board).
For more information, visit Utah Government.