The Duke Energy Foundation is focused on helping strengthen and uplift communities throughout Indiana with grant funding highlighting vibrant economies, climate resiliency and justice, equity and inclusion.
Donor Name: Duke Energy Foundation
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: up to $10,000
Local Impact Grants are grants up to $10,000 for work in the areas of vibrant economies, climate resiliency and justice, equity and inclusion.
To qualify for grant funding consideration, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Have current tax-exempt status as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code, be a governmental entity, including school systems. Governmental entities, including school systems will need to:
- Submit an IRS letter of determination.
- Supply a letter to the Duke Energy Foundation on their governmental / school system letterhead affirming they are a governmental entity and include their Federal EIN number.
- Serve communities that are also served by Duke Energy
- Serve communities without discrimination against any individual on the basis of race, creed, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation or national origin
- Have a method by which to measure, track and report one or more program outcomes and specific results that demonstrate measurable community impact.
For more information, visit DEF.