The Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin is seeking applications for its Go Outside Fund to provide funding that helps connect youth to outdoor, nature-based learning experiences.
Donor Name: Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin
County: Pulaski County (IN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 09/30/2022
Grant Size: $100 and $500
Teachers or partner organizations may apply for funding to cover costs that facilitate getting kids outside and hands-on with nature, such as purchasing field supplies or paying for transportation, substitute teachers, or educator costs.
- Grant applications must include a significant component of outdoor activity.
- Grant applications must directly engage children in outdoor, nature-based learning or facilitate access to the outdoors.
- Grant applications that align with classroom learning and standards are encouraged but not required.
Grants between $100 and $500 are available.
- applicant must be one of the following: a public charity with approved 501(c)(3) exempt status (under section 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2), or 509(a)(3) Type I and Type II); a federal, state, or local governmental unit, an American Indian nation or tribal community; or an accredited school, college, or university. The following types of organizations are not eligible for funding: individuals; businesses; section 509(a)(3) Type III supporting organizations; private foundations; and private operating foundations.
- The project must directly engage youth aged pre-K – 12.
- Projects must benefit Wisconsin students.
- Project activities must take place after the Go Outside Fund due date.
- Project expenses may not have incurred prior to submitting the application.
For more information, visit Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin.